Delivery HelperApply Now
Job Location: USA-NC-Raleigh
Education Level: High School Diploma or GED
The Delivery Helper is responsible for assisting with the daily execution of all delivery operations. The Delivery Helper provides daily support to assigned route(s) through coordinated effort to deliver ordered product to assigned customer accounts in conjunction with a designated Deliver Driver or independently when necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Helps Delivery Drivers effectively deliver all ordered product to customers.
• Assists with the inspection of daily loads, vehicle and product verification process for outbound delivery routes. Helps load, unload, deliver, stock, rotate, merchandise, and return all required product for assigned route(s)
• Promotes great customer service and delivery best practices through daily interaction with internal and external partners.
• Delivers customer orders on non-conventional delivery platforms and other duties as assigned to include but not limited to:
• Serves as Hot-Shot/Non-Conventional Route Driver; supporting operations by delivering, stocking, rotating and returning beverage products assigned to route in accordance with best practices.
• Generates invoices, collects payments, merchandises products and maintains a strong customer-centric business approach.
• Ensures all delivery best practices, safety, maintenance and housekeeping procedures are followed.
• Proficiently operates and utilizes all equipment, adapters and computer systems required to meet business needs daily and accordance with best practices.
• High school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D).
• Valid North Carolina Driver’s License Class C (with good driving record).
• Willingness to obtain Commercial Drivers License Class A under in-house training program.
• Well-developed interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and customer service skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interpret documents, write routine reports and speak effectively to internal and external customers and employees.
• Ability to obtain and maintain an ABC Permit and WorkSTEPS Certification
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 165 pounds.