Market SpecialistApply Now
Job Location: Corporate, USA-NC-Raleigh
Days Worked: Mon., Tue., Wed., Thur., Fri.
Job Status: Full-time
Assists Independent/ Account Managers with all activities in the market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Participate in store sets.
- Present and sell new items to customers to include beer and non-alcoholic products. Also sampling of non- alcoholic products.
- Take space from competitors and increase Mims market share through resets.
- Ensure the bestselling Mims’ sku’s are represented in a set with adequate days of supply (DOS)
- Validates space allocations for all malt beverages to the point it is certain the distribution of space has been administered so that DOS are balanced between distributors.
- Removes deleted items from an account the day of a reset. Ensures slow selling items will not be permitted to sell out. Advise management of any out of date product.
- Works with sales staff to increase merchandising of brands. (I.e. competitive price tags, static stickers, permanent POS, etc.)
- Strives to sign qualified accounts onto EFT.
- Stays abreast of competitor trends and pricing.
- Performs vehicle maintenance in accordance with company policies, such as keeping vehicle clean, checking fluid levels, tire pressure, etc.
- Deliver and set up non- alcoholic coolers to customers, also pick up underperforming coolers and return to the warehouse or deliver to another account.
- Provide support for other Market Coordinators.
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Education and/or Experience:
One year certificate from college or technical school, or three to six months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations, Other Qualifications
Current valid driver’s license, ability to obtain ABC permit
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.