Sales Rep Beer – On PremiseApply Now
Job Location: USA-NC-Raleigh
Job Status: Full-time
SUMMARY: Sells beer and similar products to bars, taverns, hotels, restaurants, cocktail lounges, bowling alleys, large venues, and similar accounts by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain effective relations with customers by serving as primary point of contact and building good rapport.
- Supplies account with product by personally calling on accounts on a set schedule.
- Ensures accuracy of orders by maintaining up-to-date and correct route book.
- Maintains sales, distribution, space allocation, placements, displays, proper pricing, introduction of new items, and point of sale materials.
- Obtains and uses current POS materials from designated POS area; this area will be kept in a neat and organized manner.
- Upholds law regarding ABC regulations.
- Holds primary responsibility for ensuring fresh product by proper rotation in accounts.
- Stays abreast of competitor trends and pricing.
- Maintains up-to-date training by attending meetings, seminars, and training sessions.
- Maintains company image by appropriate business attire and appearance.
- Informs management of new accounts in area based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Develops and maintains relationships with account decision maker.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts, draft tracking forms, etc.
- Checks voicemail frequently and responds promptly to messages and pages.
- Calls orders in by designated cut off time and verifies that orders are correct.
- Actively participates in company incentive programs.
- Ensures that In and Outs are kept current (no later than monthly).
- Completes weekly and monthly recaps of sales as necessary.
- Assists with promotions when necessary.
- Records new customer data and other sales data for current customers for entry into computer database.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Keeps route books current.
- Keeps company current by performing other duties as required
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid North Carolina Driver’s License with good driving record
- ABC permit or eligibility
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to perform successfully as a part of a team
- Must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 160 pounds