Warehouse Lead Day shiftApply Now
Job Location: USA-NC-Raleigh
Position Type: Full Time
Days Worked: Mon., Tue., Wed., Thu., Fri.,
Education Level: High School Diploma or GED
Warehouse Lead Day shift
Responsible for assisting with the coordination of warehouse employees receiving, storing, order-pulling, and loading, of product by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in coordination of stocking of product by warehouse personnel.
- Oversees unloading and loading of trucks by supervising, calling, or checking orders.
- Assists with day opening activities by assisting drivers and sales force.
- Advises employees on care and preservation of items received, stored, and shipped; methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, and shipping stock; and related problems.
- Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, and to determine adequacy of stock levels.
- Expedites workflow.
- Assists with assignment of duties and examination work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Assists with standardizing procedures to improve efficiency of workforce.
- Assists with of harmony among workers and resolution of grievances.
- Adjusts errors and complaints.
- In the event that the Warehouse Supervisor is not present, closes warehouse at the end of the shift.
- Keeps company current by performing other duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related warehouse and supervisory experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations, Other Qualifications:
ABC permit, valid NC Driver License, Forklift certification
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 165 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, outside weather conditions, and cold storage areas. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.